Emergency Repairs within Office Hours
Emergency repairs are to fix problems that:
- are an immediate danger to your health
- are an immediate risk to your safety
- present a risk of significant damage to your property
- cause significant damage to the building or
- a risk to personal security (for example, external doors that will not lock)
Emergency repairs can be reported:
- in person at our office at 43 Tharsis Street, Glasgow, G21 2JF during normal working hours
- by phoning us on 0141 552 7477
- Online by completing our report a repair form
Normal working hours are:
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 15:30|
Emergency Repairs outwith Office Hours
The Association recognises that emergency situations can occur outwith our office working ours and as such we provide an out of hours emergency repairs service for tenants.
Our emergency call out numbers are as below:
Gas Central Heating & Hot Water Emergencies
|Contact Number||01294 468113|
If the Gas Engineer is unable to repair your heating during an emergency call out, due to the requirement to source replacement parts , the engineer will offer you a temporary heater.
All Other Emergency Repairs
|Contact Number||0800 595595|
The timescale for completing an emergency repair is 4 hours. This time period is to make the situation safe. This may mean that the repair is fully completed. However, it could also mean that follow-up works are required to finish the repair. Any follow up work will be ordered as an urgent or routine repair in line with urgency of the repair.
Please note, if you call out an emergency contractor for a non-emergency situation, or to attend to damage caused by you, a member of your household or a visitor to your household, you will be recharged for the full cost of the repair.